ERP software is the backbone of many organizations- € "managing accounting, procurement, and projects throughout the enterprise. Oracle's modern, integrated cloud applications deliver the functionality, analytics, security, and collaboration tools you need to run your business.
As an ERP Sales Consultant, you will work as a member of a pre-sales team to solve business and technical problems for prospective clients and customers. You will uncover and understand customer goals and challenges, and determine which Oracle Application or Technology product will solve their business needs
• Actively maintain an in-depth product knowledge in Application Technologies, including
- • Enterprise Cloud Applications, ERP, Applications Development, Middleware Technologies, and complementary technologies
- • ERP Competitive landscape
- • Enterprise Applications Industry Trends
- • Maintain awareness of relevant competitive ERP products
- • Understand the needs and pains of the customer and then to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
- • Demonstrate leadership abilities and superior presentation skills
- • Responds to tenders, RFI's, RFP's, proposals with respect to product/solution information
- • Create and maintain relationships with key stakeholders at our prospects
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Prefer 3-10 years experience in related field
- Prefer background in ERP applications such as PeopleSoft, E-Business, JD Edwards, SAP, Net Suite, Workday, Microsoft, or Infor
- Skilled in presenting and demonstrating
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and confident
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to discuss key industry issues at multiple levels (C-Level to IT Managers)
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 3 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 7 years business experience with relevant computer applications or database/tools. Ability to implement the most advanced product features. Thorough knowledge of system and application design. In depth knowledge of competitors. Demonstrated project management skills. Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Ability to persuade others through presentations, demonstrations, and written communication. Ability to travel as needed. A/BS degree or equivalent, advanced degree highly desirable.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.