- 3-5 years of Empower CDS experience
- 3-5 years GxP/Validation experience.
- 4 Year degree in an applicable field
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong logical / analytical thinking
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- 3-5 years working with web-based applications
- 3-5 years of experience working in regulated environments
- Strongly desire experience with Fusion (from S-Matrix) and/or Empower Method Validation Manager (MVM).
- 8+ years of consulting experience
- Continuous increase in responsibility and technical competence*
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.