Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. What do you get to do in this position?
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- Identify the NAM market trends, weak signals subject to represent threats or opportunities for the LOB, quantify them and communicate them in the LOB under the form of a clear and actionable long term strategy.
- Identify innovating development areas in term of technologies, channels, Communication, Offers
- Analyze Competitive environment and recommends offensive or defensive actions
- Contribute to the global Power breakers strategy by sharing the NAM LOB view of the long term market trends.
- Communicate, cascades the global LOB strategy after adapting it to its specific application scope in the NAM
- Recommend acquisition and/or partnership projects based on a strong knowledge of competition positioning and offers. Justify such opportunity with a clear project valuation as per the group guidance.
- Feed the Offer Architects with NAM market trends and competition surveillance. Identifies development areas to integrate specific innovations in our long term roadmaps.
- Lead predevelopment decisions for NAM in line with the strategy.
- Contribute to the optimization of our development portfolio by supporting “Design or Buy Design” decisions thanks to a very clear NAM market trends
- Decide and manage the market surveys allowing to understand NAM trends.
- Demonstrate the feasibility for Schneider to develop, introduce and sell a Unique Value Proposition specifically for NAM market
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent education on top of commercial
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in a marketing function of multinational corporation
- Strong experience in Strategic management of high tech content offers
- P&L management experience and/or Sales operational experience is a strong advantage
- Comfortable in functional reporting (dotted / dual line reporting) as well as hierarchical mode (direct / solid line) in large matrix organizations.
- Marketing Skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.