Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Warehouse Forklift Operator in Duncan, SC This is for a Long Term Temporary opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Warehouse Forklift Operator you will serve an important role in the manufacturing process by driving within the warehouse, moving product as well as loading and unloading trailers. The ideal candidate is reliable and hardworking. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Forklift Operator job include:
- Forklift operation (both stand-up and sit down)
- Pick and audit warehouse orders
- Load and unload pallets and other materials from trailers
- Perform general warehouse duties as needed
- Locate product within the warehouse facility
- Complete all job functions following proper safety requirements
- HSD or GED
- At Least 1 year experience
- Valid Driver's License
Adecco has opportunities on the following shifts:
2nd Shift Monday- Friday 3pm-1am
1st Shift Monday- Friday 5am-2pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Forklift Operator job in Duncan, SC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.