We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo's snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world's largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America's favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY'S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS.
Job DescriptionEntry Level Sales Associate - Gamesa
Location: Sacramento, CA + Surrounding Area
**This is a work from home position**
This position maintains regular interaction with District Sales Leader and Division Sales Manager. With support from these leaders, the Gamesa Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent in-store service, merchandising activities and increasing sales through expanded distribution and store presence.
The Sales Associate is responsible for:Selling:
- Selling display vehicles to support impulse sales.
- Presenting period promotional programs to store Management
- Selling new items to achieve innovation targets.
- Increasing item distribution at store level Merchandising
- Display building and participation in store sets.
- Gain block schematic for approved store set.
- Rotate store shelf set to maintain freshness level.
- POS placement to support promotional events.
- Report monthly pricing information of territory.
- Report monthly KPI standards for territory.
- Report mileage log and related expenses.
- Develop customer relations with store personnel
- High School Diploma: Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Two years retail sales experience in CPG/food industry
- Attention to detail
- Ability to discern when a high sense of urgency is needed rather than normal business processes
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, organize and work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in priorities and scheduled tasks
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, across multiple levels within the organization and with our customers
- Bilingual preferred English/Spanish
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with employees at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to take complex set of issues and break down into task list to achieve desired end-state
- Personal vehicle and clean DMV driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs periodically
Not Eligible for Relocation