Aquent (ay-kwent) is a talent staffing company supporting the most critically acclaimed and top selling video game studios in the world. We specialize in solutions not only in the AAA market, but tech companies leading the charge for interactive experiences in AR/VR. We collaborate with our clients to translate their vision to reality with our forward-thinking, top tier recruitment team. We believe that passion and holism lead to greatness - and our successes are built on the shoulders of teamwork and determination.
Not only does Aquent provide staffing solutions to much of the Fortune 500, we are consistently rated best in industry for our results-oriented service!! It's a place where work sometimes feels like play, and where you'll collaborate with motivated, holistic, and forward-thinking peers.
- Identify and engage talent using proven sourcing techniques
- Conduct initial phone screens qualifying candidate skills and portfolios
- Ability to develop effective sourcing and pipeline strategies
- Regularly update and maintain proprietary recruitment database
- Administer and manage offsite tests
- Seamlessly provide an excellent and graceful experience for all candidates
- Manage long-term candidate relationships and interview processes with finesse
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- 1-5 years as a studio recruiter or agency recruiter focused on gaming, 3D and interactive roles
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize, manage and accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills with heightened attention to key details
- Experience hiring talent across art, animation, design and engineering strongly preferred
- Proven ability to work independently or collaboratively with ease
- Desire to build trust and develop relationships within the organization
- Experience sourcing high volume requisitions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft products
- Experience with recruiting software whether proprietary, Greenhouse or CATS
- Specialized knowledge in the game industry is a plus
- Flexibility to work on positions outside of core specialization
- Interest and determination to learn about gaming and technology
What You Get:
Competitive pay, great benefits, lots of perks (think retail discounts), house in Hawaii to use for vacation (really!), and time off to use them.
Does this sound like you? What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
A little about us:
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.