Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We're a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we're reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We're currently seeking a Gardener who will maintain grounds of industrial, commercial, or public property.What you'll do:
Skills we're seeking:
- Cutting lawns using various sized power mowers
- Trimming and edging using a gas powered edger/trimmer
- Operating a gas powered blower
- Trimming shrubs and low trees to shape and improve growth or to remove damaged leaves, branches, or twigs using shears, pruners, or gas powered hedge trimmers
- Planting color, applying chemicals or fertilizers, and performing light irrigation repair
- Picking up leaves, trash, and cut grass and placing them onto burlap and placing onto a truck or trailer
- Perform weeding by hand or using a garden hoe or hula hoe
- Valid driver's license preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.Job ID
11360 Date posted
A little about us:
Redefining the landscape industry