Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
The Resource Management Officer in in Global Fund Services serves to coordinate resource needs and vendor activities working as part of the team to manage On-Boarding.
The Officer needs to have the ability to:
• Build logical, well-structured resource plans and maintain their accuracy
• Build logical budgets and compile financial information in a structured manner
• Analyze and dissect existing project plans - identifying issues pro-actively
• Identify issues requiring escalation
• Run meetings to obtain updates on resource and insuring quality updates are received from Client Program Executives
• Facilitates overall resource communication and resolves issues
• Oversees vendor invoicing and time care processes
• Administers Collaborate libraries, responsible for granting user permissions, creating lists/databases and creating sub-sites as needed
To fulfill the requirements of the role, the Officer:
• Must develop an entry-level knowledge of assigned project and/or product(s) by researching facets of the operation that are unclear and developing a concise picture of onboarding projects
• Should develop knowledge of other State Street products to recommend to their supervisor where they may be beneficial. This knowledge can be developed by meeting with product owners, performing research during down times, and upon demand in a client situation.
• Should develop knowledge of vendors
• Must provide support to multiple engagements simultaneously to ensure work is completed within pre-determined deadlines by managing his/her time appropriately - prioritizing appropriately.
- BS/BA with Business or Finance major preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry
- Good writing skills and ability to compile strong presentations. Good presentation skills. Able to face-off with client staff.
- Technical skills include: MS Project, Strong Excel skills, PowerPoint, Word, flowcharting tools. Prefer working knowledge of .mpp macros and visual basic in Excel
- Proven project experience and ability to coordinate team activities
- Competencies required: analytical/problem solving skills, business/industry knowledge, communication versatility, information technology acumen, project management skills, multi-tasking, time management, teamwork, strong attention to detail, public speaking savvy
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.