The Resource Management Officer in in Global Fund Services serves to coordinate resource needs and vendor activities working as part of the team to manage On-Boarding.
The Officer needs to have the ability to:
- \t\tBuild logical well-structured resource plans and maintain their accuracy\t
- \t\tBuild logical budgets and compile financial information in a structured manner\t
- \t\tAnalyze and dissect existing project plans - identifying issues pro-actively\t
- \t\tIdentify issues requiring escalation\t
- \t\tRun meetings to obtain updates on resource and insuring quality updates are received from Client Program Executives\t
- \t\tFacilitates overall resource communication and resolves issues\t
- \t\tOversees vendor invoicing and time care processes\t
- \t\tAdministers Collaborate libraries responsible for granting user permissions creating lists/databases and creating sub-sites as needed
To fulfill the requirements of the role the Officer:
- \t\tMust develop an entry-level knowledge of assigned project and/or product(s) by researching facets of the operation that are unclear and developing a concise picture of onboarding projects\t
- \t\tShould develop knowledge of other State Street products to recommend to their supervisor where they may be beneficial. This knowledge can be developed by meeting with product owners performing research during down times and upon demand in a client situation.\t
- \t\tShould develop knowledge of vendors\t
- \t\tMust provide support to multiple engagements simultaneously to ensure work is completed within pre-determined deadlines by managing his/her time appropriately - prioritizing appropriately.
- \t\tBS/BA with Business or Finance major preferred\t
- \t\tKnowledge of Financial Services Industry\t
- \t\tGood writing skills and ability to compile strong presentations. Good presentation skills. Able to face-off with client staff.\t
- \t\tTechnical skills include: MS Project Strong Excel skills PowerPoint Word flowcharting tools. Prefer working knowledge of .mpp macros and visual basic in Excel\t
- \t\tProven project experience and ability to coordinate team activities\t
- \t\tCompetencies required: analytical/problem solving skills business/industry knowledge communication versatility information technology acumen project management skills multi-tasking time management teamwork strong attention to detail public speaking savvy
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.