Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It's also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You'll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
Job Description Job Description
Provide project management and onboarding support to potential State Street clients, existing State Street clients, and site-office operations.
- To provide insight for solutions, the project manager must develop in-depth knowledge of assigned project and/or product(s) by researching facets of the operation that are unclear and developing a concise picture of the current state.
- The project manager should develop knowledge of other State Street products to recommend to their supervisor where they may be beneficial. This knowledge can be developed by meeting with product owners, performing research during down times, and as required in a client situation.
- The project manager will assist with the development and maintenance of project plans and budgets
- The project manager should develop knowledge of non-proprietary products being used in client organizations to determine how they can be leveraged or eliminated. Research via Internet and interviews with both the client and the developer will facilitate this knowledge development.
- By documenting client specific issues and the current operating environment in concise and client presentable format, the project manager must be able to convey proper courses of action based on analysis and metrics.
- The project manager should develop multiple solutions for issues to provide options for middle office clients. This position will conduct brainstorming and planning sessions with team members to facilitate the generation of these ideas.
- To ensure that solutions and issues properly escalated to the client and State Street sponsor, the project manager must prepare formal presentations using PowerPoint and all other tools available on the desktop
- The project manager will actively communicate the status of work with other team members to ensure that everyone involved is fully informed, and if necessary re-allocate work.
- The project manager must provide support to multiple engagements simultaneously to ensure work is completed within pre-determined deadlines by managing his/her time appropriately
- Master's degree a plus
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry
- Excellent writing skills
- PC Skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project
- Presentation Development
- Initiative, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Creative problem solving skills
- Telephone client/service skills
- Time/project management skills
- Team skills
Job Opening ID
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.