PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world's largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.Job Description
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.Position/Program Requirements
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Building or possessing relationships with management consulting or risk and regulatory consulting leaders, partners, or directors; and,
- Performing in a professional services environment working with either management or risk and regulatory consulting teams and working with global delivery model services and solutions.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Teaming across territories, including conducting calls and responding to email queries across all time zones;
- Performing in an environment of change where maintaining effectiveness while managing multiple and shifting priorities and communicating changes to all parties is paramount;
- Working independently, scheduling and organizing work effectively, working flexible hours, including possible overtime when necessary while being self-motivated with a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development; and,
- Utilizing and applying attention to detail and specialization in working with the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
PwC is a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.