Are you looking to grow your career within Fixed Income and deepen your understanding of financial services products under the Asset Management umbrella? Are you looking to diversify your skill-set by expanding your quantitative skills with a growing organization? Who are we?
PGIM Fixed Income is a top global fixed income asset manager with over $681 billion in assets under management. Our parent company is Prudential Financial, Inc. We are headquartered in Newark, NJ (U.S.) with affiliates in London, Tokyo and Singapore.
PGIM Fixed Income maintains a collegial and supportive work environment that promotes and rewards individual contributions while placing equal importance on results of the larger team. Associates within PGIM Fixed Income share their insights, skills, and diverse perspectives with a talented team working toward common goals. We place high priority on maintaining a work environment that develops, motivates, rewards, and retains employees. We offer a total rewards package that includes competitive pay, performance-based incentives, long-term savings opportunities, and just as important, support for life beyond work.
The role of the Client Management Group is to act as the liaison between PGIM Fixed Income and our asset management clients. This role will focus on providing the General Account with client support of the highest quality working closely with various levels and groups across the organization. Focusing on the client, accurate and timely communication is key. This role requires the ability to stay abreast of market conditions as well as securities and investment strategies.
- Partner with various areas within the organization (Portfolio Analyst, Compliance, Operations, etc.) to respond to requests regarding the General Account. Requests may be generated domestically or from Tokyo.
- Work with GA strategists to ensure GA related deadlines are met on all requests.
- Maximize use of automation and systems to quickly and accurately complete GA requests.
- Work with Client Reporting to ensure ad-hoc data requests are completed timely
- Ensure resources and time are spent on GA requests as appropriate.
- Manage or support GA projects, working in conjunction with GA strategists, as needed
- Prepare metrics reports for management as needed by entering all GA related requests into Salesforce.
- Directly respond to routine GA requests.
- Assist the Client On-boarding team to project manage new portfolio launches and put in place IMAs/internal sub-delegation agreements.
- Assist the Client On-boarding team in ensuring all new accounts are under relevant IMA and Legal Files are up to date.
- Assist the Client On-boarding team in maintaining a list of active GA projects, meeting weekly with GA strategists to review and prioritize.
- Act as internal owner of International database, troubleshoot and resolve database issues
- Actively monitor GA accounts for Compliance violations, work with desk/GA strategists/PIMJ/Compliance to resolve as necessary.
- Receive and respond to credit inquiries submitted through the International Database.
- Monitor internal Corporate Actions notifications for the Gibraltar/POJ/PGFL accounts, work with the IG and HY desks as necessary on their elections decisions, then communicate them to the appropriate affiliate via the Int’l database.
- If necessary, assist with resolution of Operational inquiries such as overdrafts, Corporate Actions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, or related disciplines
- Experience in asset management or financial services
- Strong client service values and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 4 to 6 years working experience in client service or a client facing role
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to be agile
- Strong independent project management skills
- Experience in working with the General Account a plus
- Excellent Microsoft suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- International client service experience a plus