Performs varied accounting activities under minimal supervision to ensure timely and accurate financial transactions, analysis, and reports including but not limited to; daily sales reporting, sales/margin analysis, and general ledger activity. Candidate will be assisting with creating and maintaining master data in SAP, update broken reports (using Excel), creating new reports from data in SAP and provide support to the accounting group (coding, process, etc)
* Knowledge / Proficient with SAP
* SOX Auditing
* Prepares the Sales-per-day reports in an accurate and timely manner. Reviews gross margins and determines the cause of unusual margins.
* Prepares month-end financial reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
* Completes monthly general ledger account reconciliations and reports monthly. Follows up on issues and resolves outstanding items as required.
* Takes on special projects as required.
* Other duties and accounting functions as assigned.
Degree in Accounting (preferably bachelor's Degree) with a minimum of 3 years of accounting experience. Requires advanced PC skills with Excel. Must have the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and handle multiple tasks. Must be able to work independently and work as part of a team. Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills and a strong attention to detail are desired.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.