Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages LLC, is expanding their corporate headquarters in the Dallas, TX market and have several new opportunities estimated to start on 4/1/17 as a result of the recent acquisition by Arca Continental Beverages, a partner with the Coca-Cola Company for over 90 years. These new positions will be part of the new structure and company. The Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages team is comprised of 9 manufacturing facilities and distributes product from 37 locations. We market, produce and deliver bottles of happiness; serving markets throughout Texas, as well as parts of New Mexico, Oklahoma and Arkansas. Our employees are true ambassadors of one of the most recognized brands in the world.
As employees of this great company, we enjoy attractive compensation schemes and comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for growth and advancement. We invite you to be a part of this dynamic, growing company that has consistently been recognized as a Great Place to Work!
The General Accounting/Capital Analyst will support the planning, strategies, execution and maintenance of CCSWB capital infrastructure through the annual capital planning process.
* Balance Sheet Management: - define policies, define charts of authority, cash flow analysis, working capital reporting, manage balance sheet activity.
* Process journal entries, data support, manage balance sheet Reconciliations, support Audits.
* Fixed asset reviews, account receivable support (POD, collections).
* Capital Management, define policies, charts of authority, reporting.
* Manage fixed assets, data support, provide capital recommendations, execute against capital plan.
* Control and disperse annual capital plan for the CCSWB. Responsible for maintaining budget accuracy in SAP, recording movements between asset categories and maintaining documentation of reasons for increase and decreases in budget categories.
* Shifts budget between categories in SAP and between projects, allowing for capital items to be ordered and paid for.
* Annual Review of Capital Appropriation Requests including capital, asset leases and asset dispositions for CCSWB.
* First point of contact for all blocked invoice issues, works with manager to resolve issues on a timely basis. Also works directly with asset category managers to investigate and resolve these issues.
* Resolve invoice issues with Project Managers and Shared Services in relation to project tracking with purchase orders and invoicing.
* Prepare requests created in SAP and for Committee meeting approval by reviewing for accuracy of information and calculations.
* Capital invoice tracking and auditing for Project Managers
* Manage and track capital requests and approvals.
* Manage capital reporting.
* Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
* Certified Management Accountant or a Certified Public Accountant
* Experience in dealing with the full cycle of accounting transactions, variance analysis and budget preparation.
* Advanced level English language, basic understanding of Spanish language.
This position description is not intended, and should not be construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principal job elements essential for making decisions related to job performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as required.Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.