Employee is required to follow all safety and health requirements listed in the applicable procedures and work instructions.Basic Qualifications
- Capable of learning to operate all CNC and basic fabrication machinery
- Follow 1 st piece inspection processes according to the inspection matrix.
- Review daily work orders and prioritize assignments by due date.
- Capable of reading and understanding Parts Drawings and Prints.
- Capable of performing inspections for other operators.
- Problem Solving to Root Cause/Corrective Actions.
Qualification Requirements :
- Must have Kawneer entry level fabrication skills.
- Must have some knowledge of machine operations.
- Must be able to properly lock out fabrication machinery.
- Must be able to read part drawings, calipers, and protractors.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.Preferred Qualifications
- Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed and determined by management.