Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill General Labor positions in Elkhart for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within an industrial environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Associates will be sorting wood by different color, type and sizes. After the sorting process is complete, the material is then stacked into rolling carts to be sent to another department to assemble windows. (Medium Industrial)
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
• Ability to lift 40 pounds repeatedly
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
These are weekday shifts positions working Monday thru Friday hours are from 3:30PM to 3:30AM.
Pay for this position is $11-$13/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.