General Labor - Greenhouse Assistant - Lawrence, KS
Get back to nature!
Adecco is currently assisting a regional nursery in their seasonal search for a Horticulture/Greenhouse Assistant in rural Douglas County. This is a long-term temporary position expected to last from March through September. Work involves General Labor and is just minutes from Lawrence, KS.
If you enjoy working with plants, wearing shorts and keeping busy all day long, this may be the job for you. All work is in a greenhouse setting and you may be working in the heat depending on the outside temperature.
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below:
Responsibilities are of a general labor nature and include:
- Order filling
- Hand replanting
- Seed collection
- Inventory Maintenance
- Maintain a productive pace in order to meet production requirements
- Perform work that meets quality standards
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must be available from March through May, with a possibility of work until September
- Must be available Monday through Friday, with possibility of weekend hours
- Work hours are 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in horticulture and wants to gain experience in this industry.
If you are interested in this General Labor - Greenhouse Assistant position or any other opportunity with Adecco, please apply today at www.adeccousa.com.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.