• Safely operate wash cleaning machine, including chemical bath.
• Use hoist and hand-jack to frequently lift, push, and pull heavy parts around work area, while using company approved material handling procedures.
• Organize the movement of finished cleaned parts into paint staging area.
• Clean wash apparatus, change filters, and provide basic care (watch for spills, wipe down washer, etc.).
• Monitor temperature and maintain titration of liquid.
• Works independently and trains other employees as required.
• Maintain cleanliness and order in production and service areas through use of cleaning equipment, such as, but not limited to, brooms, mechanical sweepers, and mops.
• Collect trash, and operate trash compactor as required.
• Assist operators in clean-up in areas immediately surrounding production machinery.
• Works in assigned areas as needed, including outside maintenance, painting, and clean-up.
• Maintain work area and equipment in a clean, orderly condition and follow standard safety practices and regulations.
• Other duties as assinged
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.