Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a reliable Warehouse Associate in (insert location). This is for a (Long-term/temporary) opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. To succeed in this position, candidates must be reliable, have an outstanding work ethic and a positive attitude. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Warehouse Associate job include:
- Moving material in and out of warehouse facility
- Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Must perform general clean-up, and minor sanitation duties (i.e. sweeping, cleaning of equipment and area) as required.
- High School/ GED is required
- 1-2 years of experience
- pass 7 year background and hair follicle drug screenings
- strong attention to detail and accuracy
We have openings on both the first shift (Monday - Sunday from 6:30AM -3:00PM) and on the third shift (Sunday - Thursday from 10:30PM - 7:00AM)
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse Associate job in (insert location) or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.