Title: Picker - Packer - Warehouse
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for multiple Picker - Packer - Warehouse jobs in Ontario. This is long-term temporary opportunity. You will be responsible for hand picking orders, build and stretch wrap pallets, label, and transport products within a warehouse facility. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Picker - Packer - Warehouse job include:
• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the warehouse shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Must have experience pulling orders for shipment
• Packaging kits to order specifications
• Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
• Handling finished materials and move to appropriate storage areas within the warehouse
• At least 6 months of experince
• RF Scanner Experience
• Basic computer skills
We have openings on the first shift (Monday - Friday from 7:00AM - 3:30PM)
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Picker - Packer - Warehouse job in Ontario or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.