Adecco is currently looking for general laborers to work for a local food manufacturer in Cincinnati for a long-term potential temporary to hire opportunity. General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a warehouse environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Loading and unloading products
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs
• Placing Products in to boxes and stacking
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Must have prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• High School Diploma or GED
• Must be flexible with schedule
• Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check and Drug Screen
• Steel Toed Shoes are required
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be able to work all 3 shifts as requested.
1st shift: 5:45am to 2:15pm
2nd shift: 1:45pm to 10:15pm
3rd shift: 9:45pm to 6:15am
Pay for this position is $13.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a potential temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.