Adecco is assisting a local client in their search for General Assembly & Production openings in Kirkwood, NY. This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate!
Start time: 6am
Starting Pay: $10.00 hour
Overtime is mandatory and will be added to the end of shift and Saturday's. Total hours per week can range from 40 hours to 60 hours plus.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
If you feel you would be a good fit based on the above job description please Apply Online at www.adeccousa.com or call us at (607) 770-9181!