Adecco has immediate openings for Warehouse Production workers in Saxonburg, PA. Warehouse work requires candidates to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to stand for extended periods of time. If you meet the qualifications below APPLY NOW!
Warehouse candidate must possess the ability to perform the following tasks:
- Review and understand work orders, component work orders and other instructions prior to assembly.
- Perform precision assembly of components
- Sort, wrap and package parts or components per customer or in-house requirements.
- Inspect parts and components using visual inspection methods and hand-held measurement devices.
- Identify and report non-conformance to supervisors.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirement:
- High School diploma or GED/equivalent.
Pay for this position is $10.00 per hour plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Schedule: Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm
This is NOT on a bus route.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
Call Adecco at 724.284.9555 or click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other warehouse production or assembly related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.