Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current Manufacturing - General Labor job in Georgia, VT. This is a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Manufacturing - General Labor associate you will be responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a machine shop environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Manufacturing- General Labor job include:
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
• Performs routine maintenance and troubleshooting on machine
• Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
• Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
• Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
• Handling and Moving Objects - Using hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials, and manipulating things
• Detect and report faulty operations, defective material and report these and any unusual conditions to proper supervision. Follow prescribed safety regulations. Maintain clean and orderly work areas
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Use simple arithmetic including decimals and fractions
• Must be able to read a ruler
• Knowledge of machines and tools
• Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
We have openings on first shift Monday - Friday from 7AM - 3:30PM.
Pay for this position is $10.00/hr plus overtime as needed. This is a temporary-to-hire opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Manufacturing - General Labor job in Georgia, VT or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.