General Labor Manufacturing
Location: Greensburg, Indiana
Posted: January 28, 2017
Reference ID: 166948087
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current general labor to work in a loca Greensburg, Indiana company. This is a long-term temporary opportunity with the availability to be hired on full time. As a worker you will be responsible for but not limited to packing, packaging, preparing for shipping, and the stack and wrap of product. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this job are:
• Unload, move, and store a variety of materials, parts, and products
• Package product up into packaging or boxes.
• Store and stack materials. Some pallet work
• Follow instructions and directions
• Work independently, but also in a team
• Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift and lift 25-50lbs depending on the parts.
• High School Diploma/GED is required
• Strong work ethic, punctuality, attention to detail
We have immediate openings on all shifts.
This is a long-term temporary opportunity with the availability to go full time.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this job opportunity or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled