General Labor/Warehouse Worker
Posted: December 08, 2016
Reference ID: 1505833396
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a General Labor/Warehouse worker in Fresno, CA. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the General Labor position include:
• Loading and unloading trucks.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule.
• Receive and process warehouse stock products.
• Associates that are certified on equipment will be able to work in most areas of the building and would be either stocking product into locations or shuttling product from a location to any area of the building where it was needed.
• Perform inventory controls and maintain a safe work environment.
• Storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Degree.
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker.
• Forklift and/or Pallet Jack, must be able to lift over 30 lbs repetitively up to 50 lbs unassisted.
• Must be able to stand on feet for up to eight hours a day.
• Proficient in inventory software, databases, and systems.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
Click on Apply now to be considered for this General Labor position in Fresno, CA or any related opportunities with Adecco!