Responsible for installing fountain equipment.
- Performs installations, removals and relocations of fountain equipment.
- Maintain on-vehicle parts inventory and order new supplies as needed.
- Maintain and complete required paperwork, such as work tickets, parts list etc.
- Provide quality customer service.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred.
- 0 to 3 years of general plumbing and technical experience.
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical and electrical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.