- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks' vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
Number of Openings: 4 Work Schedule: Various Shifts The Role?
Coca-Cola seek someone for the General Laborer Warehouse, Shipping role to move product from location to location; to load and unload trailers in an accurate, safe, and prompt manner to accurately fulfill customer orders within specified timeframe. The Roles and Responsibilities Include:
Minimum Job Requirements?
- Ensure quality product is shipped and received in compliance with facility Quality standards. Process loads (shipments) in accordance with Company guidelines (standards), interpret loading and unloading documents, and document all product and material movements per guideline (standards). Complete documentation (pick tickets and changes, Bills of Lading, receiving documents, and checklists) with accuracy and efficiency. Assist in physical inventory counts.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and requirements under TCCC Quality System.
- Perform required cleaning and sanitation duties to meet GMP standards throughout the facility.
Tools & Equipment:
- Read, write, speak and understand English.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalency required.
- Able to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Able to demonstrate skill in safely and efficiently driving 6,000 lb. forklifts carrying up to 3,000 lbs. from heights of 1 ' to 30' in Rack System throughout the facility and unloading and loading trailers.
- Able to pass CCNA Forklift truck license certification.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Able to perform duties in areas of extreme temperature differences.
- Work extended hours, holidays, and weekends.
- Able to perform physical inventory counts timely and accurately.
- Able to physically lift material 50 lbs. a distance of 10' or more.
- Must comply with all Safety requirements including, but not limited to:
- Chemical Handling Procedures
- Safety Rules
- Lock Out/Tag Out Policy
- Use of PPE
- Adhere to MSDS Guidelines
- Forklifts - Single fork
- Floor Scrubber
- Palletizing & Shrink Wrap equipment
- Hoist for Changing Batteries on Electric forklifts
- Computer and RF Scanning Equipment
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.