Responsible for assisting in maintaining and improving the facilities by performing routine building maintenance tasks, repairs and inspections.
Performs daily walk through of buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repairs making notes and recommendations
Performs minor electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools
Reconfigures, installs, positions, and remounts office furniture and spaces (e.g. furniture, wall panels, work surfaces, storage bins, lighting, file cabinets, etc.) to accommodate user needs using various hand, power and specialty tools, dollies and hand trucks
Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, parking lots, and other work areas as directed
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2 years of previous general facilities experience or equivalent
- Experience in FDA regulated environment a plus
- Prior experience in manufactoring environment desired
- Detail oriented and strong sense of urgency
- Customer service Skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without accommodation
- Knowledge of general facilities safety practices and procedures
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.