The General Maintenance technician will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the building. This individual will also assist the various departments with day to day operations. This position is responsible for:
- General custodial duties to keep the facilities clean
- Handle and process operational waste and recycling in the pressroom
- Operates forklift in warehouse environment safely and under the direction of the shipping supervisor.
- Assist shipping department in various shipping and receiving tasks.
- Performs manual and clerical duties related to the waste compactor record keeping
- Process building recycling
- Utilizes small hand tools and operate scales, metering machines, etc. and occasionally use hand trucks to move materials around.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Maintain a safe work environment and exhibit safe work practices.
- Forklift Operator and Pallet Jack certification.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.