Lakeland Plant Owens Corning
is a Company with an unwavering commitment to delivering solutions, transforming markets and enhancing lives. It's who we are. It's why we are here. We do it by fully engaging our employees in support of growing our customer's businesses. And when we do, we grow ours as well. In addition to the building materials that go into homes and commercial structures, Owens Corning makes products that add performance and value to built-up roofs, paved surfaces, recreational vehicles, trailers and many more business and industrial applications.
The Lakeland plant is part of the Insulation Systems Business manufacturing Atticat, unbonded loose fill. It has approximately 35 employees, operates 24/7. The plant's products are sold into the US residential insulation market. Job Function / Qualifications
: Candidate must be qualified Maintenance Technician with a solid track record and strong manufacturing work experience. Candidate must have mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics experience and skills. Previous and recent experience performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting are necessary. PLC, electrical, fabrication or robotics experience a plus. Primary Accountabilities
- Strictly adhere to all plant safety practices, codes, procedures, and programs.
- Communicate with other plant personnel to identify, diagnose, and repair equipment problems and process upsets.
- Possess working knowledge of the Maintenance Work Order System. Complete work as instructed in Work Orders, obtain assistance as needed.
- Complete the paperwork and computer notations associated with Work Orders, PMs, Parts Requisitions, Scheduling, and other maintenance processes.
- Identify required parts and supplies and utilize the ordering process to obtain them.
- Rebuild complex mechanical equipment such as valves, pumps, fiberizers, etc.
- Perform complex rebuilds of and modify all plant systems and individual equipment.
- Participate in and completes special projects as assigned
Required competencies and skills :
Safety Awareness and Proactiveness
Building Trust / Operating with Integrity
Work Standards / Quality
Managing Work (includes time management)
Product and Process Knowledge
Contributing To Team Success
Technology and Equipment Knowledge
Applied Business Knowledge Required Education
: High school diploma or equivalent required. Preferred Experience:
2-5 years industrial mechanical experience
Military service a plus Salary:
$22 per hr Benefits
(After 90 day Probation Period): Medical, dental, Vision, 401k, Quarterly Bonuses, Paid Time Off Work Schedule:
12hr shifts on modified weekly schedule. Will rotate days to nights monthly and have a 3 day weekend every other week. Must pass drug screen and background check Required Travel:
5-10% travel may be required Reports to
: Maintenance Leader