Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary: 2 nights per week, at Far View Lodge, performing basic work order requests, and guest services, 3 days per week at Aramark employee housing and Main Offices, performing routine maintenance and grounds keeping duties. Essential Functions:
- Checks in at Far View Lodge shop to receive work orders
- Check in with front desk regularly to obtain requests
- Maintain radio contact with Lodge to insure that issues be resolved quickly
- Keep log of all work orders and parts used during evening shift
- Routine walk through of employee housing, Rec hall, and RV sites. repair items as needed, including painting and patching
- Groundskeep at Far View Lodge and Employee Housing, including picking up trash and debris
- Maintaining safety standars
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Colorado driver's license.
- Experience in building maintenance trades.
- Able and willing to work in inclement weather.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems and general carpentry.
- Full range of mobility outdoors, indoors, and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Must comply with all applicable safety and local regulations, standards, and procedures.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.