Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description Job Summary:
Entry level position $16-$20 based on experience level. This position is responsible for scheduled preventive maintenance/customer service support for contract locations. Gas fitter certification license preferred, training to acquire will be made available if not. Must posses valid working New Hampshire drivers license. Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintains a friendly, efficient, and positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients, and co-workers; anticipative of and responsive to customer needs
- Calibrates, repairs, and maintains all associated equipment
- Checks, services, cleans, and replaces filters in all A/C air handling and heating units and documents the same
- Basic understanding and knowledge of electrical, and plumbing codes and practices.
- Interprets schematic drawings, plans, specifications, and diagrams relating to the installation, repair, and/or maintenance of equipment
- Completes preventative maintenance as scheduled and records the same
- Responds to any emergency situation as required
- Maintains critical inventory needed to keep operations running; maintains and accounts for tools used
- Attends seminars, gatherings, and schools for advancement of HVAC and refrigeration skills
- Maintains and operates a computerized maintenance program
- Abilty to read and communicate the english language
- Abilty to work independently and troubleshoot tasks as required
- Requires the ability to routinely move, lift, carry, push, or pull items weighing up to 50-75 lbs
- Requires bending reaching,pushing, and twisting. Requires standing and walking for long periods of time
- Must be able to work from elevated heights using ladders, mezzanines, and aerial lifts
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid PA driver's license.
- Three (3) years in building maintenance trades.
- Able and willing to work in inclement weather.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems and general carpentry.
- Full range of mobility outdoors, indoors, and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Must comply with all applicable safety and local regulations, standards, and procedures.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.