Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position: HVAC/ R
Status: Full Time (Ability to Work All Shifts)
- Maintains friendly, efficient Spirit of Service attitude towards customers, co-workers and clients.
- Performs master level installation, maintenance and repairs for heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, water treatment, humidification and domestic water systems to include pneumatic and DDC controls.
- Monitors HVAC/R systems and operations. Must be able to work with and understand computer functions as related to an emergency management and building automated systems. Ensures that routine preventative maintenance is performed according to established schedules. Specifically checks, repairs and /or replaces valves, motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring, fans, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, coils, tube bundles, pipes, heat exchangers, refrigeration equipment, controls and other functional components of the systems.
- Reads, interprets and follows mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, schematics and specifications as well as manufacturer's installation and maintenance directions for HVAC/R equipment, boilers and associated electrical equipment.
- Adheres to all established systems and training programs to ensure a safe working environment. Complies with all OSHA regulations and other local, state and federal government regulations.
- Ability to use hand and power tools to accomplish the above duties.
- High School graduate with shop course work or a graduate of an accredited Technical School.
- 1-2 years experience in the maintenance field.
- Industrial or Hospital experienced preferred.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.