General Manager 1 - Environmental Services / Custodial
Sodexois seeking an experienced **Environmental Services General Manager** to lead our EVS team at **Coastal Carolina Hospital.** This position functions as the lead manager for the Environmental Services team, which is part of the Tenet Health system. Coastal Carolina is a very busy 100 bed community hospital located just outside Hilton Head Hospital. 120,000 square foot hospital with 15 EVS/custodial employees. The successful candidate will have 2+ years of Sodexo ES Management with a Progressive Track Record. Subject Matter Expert with TRAKKAR, DRIVING PATIENT SATISFACTION AND OUR ES UOS is preferred. This director level position includes oversite of managers and a frontline housekeeping team, delivering high quality services at a very dynamic acute healthcare hospital with a focus on driving patient satisfaction.
This position supports the hospital mission by providing leadership for our employees in the delivery of safe, clean environment for our Patients, Customers, and hospital Employees in a variety of settings. The ideal candidate for this position will:
+ Exhibit Sodexo’s “CARES” behaviors (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service)
+ Have a proven track record of improving Patient, Employee and Customer Satisfaction
+ Have extensive knowledge/aptitude and demonstrated experience with TRAKKAR (or similar QC/ labor/process management system)
+ Exhibit drive and dependability; embrace and support a system approach to Environmental Services.
+ Deliver superior results by directing and motivating a team of employees to complete assigned responsibilities while delivering exceptional customer service
+ Have solid understanding of Sodexo ES UOS and demonstrated ability to be part of a management team to align operations accordingly
Preferred candidates will have management experience in Environmental Services, Housekeeping and/or Custodial Services, excellent customer service skills along with strong computer skills desired.
**High Visibility. Challenging Opportunities. Rewarding Environment.** Apply to this job today and become a GM of EVS. We foster an environment where employees are family, where the work is invigorating and satisfying, and where we share common values and a commitment to your future – your quality of life.
Provides local account leadership and strategic direction to the on-site Environmental Service exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service programs. Directs business practices in order to uphold Company mission and values and commitments made in the Sodexo/Client contractual agreement.
- Establishes safe work environment for clients/ customers/staff.
- Executes strategic plan in alignment with the scope of service, Sodexo mission & values within our contractual agreement
- Fully implement and adhere to the Sodexo Clients for Life process
- Provides team leadership and direction by ensuring cohesiveness among the activities of subordinates to achieve planned outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with consistency of application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
- Ensures full administration of and adherence to all regulatory, Sodexo, Client, and Regulatory Human Resource standards and requirements
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
- Develops, administers, and monitors Sodexo and/or Client budget performance. Develops action plans to ensure performance is in accordance with strategic initiatives and client commitments.
- Develops and utilizes performance metrics to assist with problem analysis, and development of action plans and solutions
- Facilitates ongoing effective communications with direct reports, frontline staff, Clients, Customers, and Sodexo Leadership
- Oversees major repairs and renovation projects by identifying and managing vendors/contractors, including bid process, contract compliance and vendor/contractor performance
**Qualifications & Requirements**
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
**System ID** _67949_
**Category** _Environmental Services / Custodial_
**Relocation Type** _No_
**Employment Status** _Full-Time_