Overview: About Aramark:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: About LifeWorks:
The LifeWorks Restaurant Group
, a premium division of Aramark, creates exceptional restaurants for clients who seek industry-leading workplace outcomes. Founded in 2008, our goal is to "Inspire Life at Work", and our chefs are dedicated to the creation of menus that use local ingredients to prepare sustainable, authentic dishes from scratch each day. We create customized restaurants in office buildings that are unique to each client organization, and we employ restaurant professionals who believe in inspiring others with amazing food, crafting exceptional guest experiences, and building a better future for us all with sustainable business practices and a culture of empowered employees. We hire exceptional people, give them the tools to thrive, and create a working culture that improves lives. For more information, please visit http://lifeworksrestaurants.com . Responsibilities include:
- General Manager you will plan, direct, and control a location in our corporate dining division (i.e., food service, merchandising, event planning, facilities, vending, etc.)
- Meet operating and financial goals, client objectives, and customer needs
- Responsible for the development and growth of multiple management teams in this location
- General Manager will have daily interaction with the client and client's customers and/or employees.
"Please note: While all interested candidates are encouraged to apply, a strong internal candidate has been identified for this role at this time."
- Bachelor's degree prefered in Food Service Management, Business Administration, or other related field
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship, and building and growing a strong business is essential to success in this role
- Ability to taste and smell food to determine quality and palatability
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, senior management, and Aramark support staff
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands
- P &L accountability and/or contract-managed service experience is desirable.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.