Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE "green" escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your field operations career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, top performing field operations professional to deliver high quality products/services that meet customer needs. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overseeing P&L operations, sales, field operations, customer satisfaction and general business management
- Instrumental in aggressively growing the profitability of the operation and fostering a team environment
- Direct accountability for monitoring, managing and measuring all branch processes, and meeting or exceeding business objectives
- Direct responsibility for service/new equipment/modernization business, including sales, field operations, customer satisfaction and overall general business management
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Effective communication and presentations skills to effectively develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Assertive, goal-oriented individual who is a team player
- Must have demonstrated good business decision-making in previous positions
- Strong sales, financial acumen and computer skills
- Ensure that sales goals are achieved, new customers are added to increase revenues, and relations with existing customers are maintained
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years experience
- Master's degree with 7+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.