This position exists to blend various fruit juices and drinks for bottling/canning, creating a quality product in a safe, consistent and timely manner according to the established quality and safety standards set forth by The Coca-Cola Company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Making product batches by use of:
o Blend Stations 1 & 2:
Understands programming for making a batch
Must be able to manipulate touch screen to access and use each menu
Demonstrates proper use of the diaphragm pump
Operates the platform scale effectively
Uses proper lifting techniques
Operates valves on the control panel correctly (Fristam)
- Responsible for operating the bulk drum system (Chopper)
- Use of batch sheets; will be required to follow and understand the instructions; follow the diagram instructions; understand the steps to the verification process; understand the labels marking each product added to the batch
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO): understanding and use of
- Must understand the importance of maintaining a safe work habit/work area - recognize and correct safety hazards.
- Completion of daily sanitation requirements; other job related duties as assigned.
- Cleaning around machines and work area
- Must be able to properly drive a forklift
- Has read and understands plant GMP's. Doc # (GM-001-F); knowledge and use of necessary PPE
- Must successfully pass AON assessment test
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- Has successfully completed all yearly training matrixes (Current or Prior Year)
- Three to six months experience in a production environment: beverage processing knowledge is preferred
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply & divide. Use of percentages will also be required
- Must be able to move heavy bags of ingredients/chemicals (up to 50 lbs.)
- Previous forklift certification preferred
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.