The General Production Operator is responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, supplies and cooler service equipment for our plant located in Anaheim. This is a 24/7 production environment and flexible work schedules are required.
- Physical handling of product, Materials and supplies.
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with The Coca-Cola Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Operate various industrial bottling equipment
- Restock and replenish as needed
- Perform general and preventative maintenance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and The Coca-Cola Company policies and procedures.
- Perform general production and warehouse duties
- Periodic bending, kneeling, climbing and lifting of 50 pounds
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Must be flexible and have the ability to work any shift, this is a 24/7 production operation
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 plus years of production experience.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift experience and certification is a plus
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top