- Highly competitive Pay
- 401K (with company match program) and Pension
- Great benefits (medical, dental...etc.), with health incentive program
- 3 weeks vacation + can buy a 4th week
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Personal day program
- Great company culture
- Excellent working conditions and job security
Coca-Cola seeks a General Production Operator to join our team in Columbus, OH for this exciting opportunity. Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials, and supplies within production and warehouse operations.
The General Production Operator
is responsible for, but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Safe, efficient, operation of production equipment
- Safe operation of Powered Industrial Trucks (forklifts)
- Safe and efficient loading of inbound / outbound trucks.
- Material Handling of supplies for the production lines
- Manually reworking product while adhering to all quality and safety standards
- Ensure equipment is supplied with required materials, (e.g., adhesives, shrink wrap, labels).
- Perform quality checks as required
- Maintain accurate records and logs as required
- Perform operator-related preventative maintenance duties as required for Forklifts and Dock Doors and outside grounds within the warehouse
- Responsible for pulling orders based on pick ticket and accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks
- Maintain equipment and area cleanliness to ensure compliance with all GMP standards.
- Maintain proper safety conditions of the area including immediately correcting or reporting safety and quality issues to your supervisor.
- Troubleshoot and correct machinery or quality problems.
- Work an 8-hour, 10-hour, or 12-hour shift or required hours necessary to meet business requirements
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety rules, and all Company rules and policies
The Leadership Behaviors?
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 year of general work experience required.
- Prior production / manufacturing experience preferred.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
Basic math skills and reading comprehension.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.