The Minute Maid Company Canada Inc. is a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Ltd. which is responsible for the manufacture, distribution and sale of the beverage products authorized for sale in Canada by Coca-Cola Ltd. and The Coca-Cola Company. We produce for sale many of Canada's most popular juices and juice drinks including brands such as MINUTE MAID, FIVE ALIVE, NESTEA and FRUITOPIA. Our Peterborough based manufacturing facility, which is a fast-paced, multi-shift operation producing base and frozen product, has an immediate need to fill the following position
Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials and supplies including but not limited to:
- Loading cans of frozen juice onto the casing line
- Assisting in the blend process
- General cleaning as required.
- Backfilling production associates that are on vacation.
- Disposing of recyclables.
- Wrapping and baling pallets of cardboard for recycling.
- Warehouse pick frozen orders as required.
- Follow plant GMP policies.
- Provide and complete all documentation as required per current standard operating procedures
- Participate in Operational Excellence initiatives
- Fully comply with Food Safety, Safety, Security, Environment, Quality, and all plant policies and procedures
- Must comply with all management systems including Safety, Security, Environment, Quality, and all plant policies and procedures.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 year of general work experience.
- Prior food production and manufacturing machine operation experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Ability to lift heavy weights of approximately 25kg.
- Ability to operate manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to work shift work including midnight shifts and weekends.
- Ability to work in a freezer environment
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry covers such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At Coca-Cola Ltd. (Canada) you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.