Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Aramark's leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation's leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world. Description
The Warehouse General Utility Worker ensures the warehouse is kept clean and well maintained. General Utility Workers are flexible; willing to help out wherever needed. Warehouse workers deliver products to concession stands and receive product into the warehouse. Equipment such as pallet jacks, electric pallet jacks, forklifts, and utility vehicles are used in this position.
- General Utility Workers must be able to work physically hard, able to deal with constant bending and lifting
- General Utility Workers must ensure cleanliness and pleasant atmosphere of the warehouse by removing trash and debris cleaning all public areas. This includes but is not limited to cleaning: the parking lot, warehouse, and restrooms
- General Utility Workers must fully utilize all safety equipment, ensuring proper lifting, bending and carrying techniques.
- Must be honest, dependable and forthright, with the ability to confidently work without direct supervision
- Maintain a positive attitude always be willing to lend a helping hand wherever needed
- Go the extra mile and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
Status and Scope:
- General Utility Workers report to The Warehouse Manager
- General Utility Workers must be comfortable being on their feet all day
- Previous use of powered equipment is preferred
Qualifications: Previous customer service and or Utility Worker experience preferred Strong English communication skills are required
Must be over 18 years of age
Printer, Telephone, Computer, Hand Truck, Cleaning Appliances, Ladder, Vacuum Cleaner, Other
Travel Requirements: Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
Medium - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 35 pounds.