General Warehouse Associate
Posted: January 19, 2017
Reference ID: 680663348
Adecco Staffing Agency is assisting a local light industrial client recruiting for a General Warehouse Worker position in Fresno, CA. This is a long-term, temporary opportunity. Coming on as a temporary employee can lead to transition into permanent placement depending on attendance, performance, and attitude while employed! This is a great opportunity to get to work quickly and learn new warehouse skills while on the job, earning a paycheck and improving your resume!
If you meet the qualifications listed below, then please Apply Now!
- Shipping/Receiving and General Warehouse Worker duties include:
- Associate in shipping will be loading trailers and will be using a pallet jack to pull palletized product into the trailer
- Will also be floor loading the product into trailers
- Associate must be comfortable palletizing boxes when needed repetitively while pulling product from the conveyor belt at a quick pace
- Must be comfortable performing inventory checks and handling dock paperwork as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs repetitively
- Prior warehouse experience required for this role, preferably in shipping or receiving
- 6 months of prior and verifiable work history in a related field or position
- Must pass background check and drug screen (required)
- REQUIRED: Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds for up to 8 hours a day
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, you can email your resume directly to: Derrick.Dominguez@adeccona.com or you can follow the instructions in this post on how to apply online
Applicants who meet the qualifications above will be contacted to set up an interview in Fresno and further review the available opportunities. Don¿t delay ¿ apply today!