General Warehouse Person Night Woodland (Job Number: 023747)
Woodland DC - 2370 E MAIN ST
2370 E MAIN ST
Description Job Summary
The General Warehouse Person is responsible for performing tasks involved in processing and shipping orders to the customer. Job Responsibilities (listed in order of importance and/or time spent)
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications & Interests
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- Willing and able to stand at least 8 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
- At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
- At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF) scanning.
- At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventory management system.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.