General Warehouse Weekends - Receiving 4 x 10 (Job Number: 024784)
Jupiter DC - 15998 WALGREENS DR
15998 WALGREENS DR
Description General Warehouse Weekends - Receiving - 4 x 10Job Summary
The General Warehouse Person is responsible for performing tasks involved in processing and shipping orders to the customer. Job Responsibilities
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications & Interests
Preferred Qualifications & Interests
- Willing to work a flexible shift.
- Willing and able to stand at least 10 hours with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to carry up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- High School Diploma/GED and at least 2 years experience in a warehouse or distribution center.
- At least 6 months experience operating motorized material handling equipment.
- At least 6 months experience with radio frequency (RF) scanning.
- At least 6 months experience entering and retrieving data in an inventory management system.
A little about us:
The training you received, the discipline you embraced, and the responsibilities you held in the military will serve you well at Walgreens.