Grow with us as a Generalist/Scheduler, HR (KNA). An exciting opportunity has become available for a Generalist/Scheduler to join our team. Working as a strategic member of the Human Resource organization, you will be a liaison to Supervisors and other members of Plant Staff related to any hourly position movement. We are looking for a passionate team player who will help shape a strong future for our company, and your career. WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Generalist/Scheduler, HR (KNA) at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Scheduling/crewing on-site for defined shift or group of individuals at Plant Location
- Serving as the liaison to Supervisors and other members of Plant Staff related to any hourly position movement including but not limited to Scheduling, Bidding, Bumping etc.
- Managing hourly workforce scheduling, bidding, bumping, vacation etc. and serve as main liaison on these matters to hourly workforce
- Handling other HR generalist duties as appropriate which may include employee engagement activities
- Handling duties of a Training Coordinator in Plants where there is no Training Coordinator
- Maintaining appropriate records for the facility related to crewing, scheduling etc.
- Driving manager and employee adoption of HR technology, service delivery model and programs
- Redirecting HR inquiries to the most efficient and effective resource (technology, service center, etc.)
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Human Resources, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED or International Equivalent
- Work experience in HR
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Associate's Degree or International Equivalent
- General knowledge of food industry and manufacturing practices
Manufacturing Plant Environment
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.
A little about us: