Job Location: This role can be located out of one of these 3 IBM office Locations-Research Triangle Park, NC / New York City, NY / Boston, MA
The Geo Requirements Business Analyst in this job role have expertise in analysis and description of business processes, and their translation into functional and non-functional IT requirements. Business analysts act as the interpreters between the worlds of IT and business. Typical examples of the deliverables are functional and non-functional requirements, use-cases, process models, and impact analysis. The Business Analyst in this role primarily apply their technical and business process skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment. The employee guides functional objectives or technologies.
1. Participates/lead discovery sessions to understand Geo requirements in the areas of:
-Account set up
2. Creates stories to capture geo specific requirements
3. Coordinates stories across teams
4. Works with the testers to identify changes that require testing
1) E2E Sales & Fulfillment process
2) Salesforce training
3) Apttus training
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.