A Geotechnical Superintendent job in Houston,Texas is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. Will consider relocation. Must have five plus years of Superintendent experience in geotechnical projects. Knowledge of geotechnical techniques including: earth retention systems, marine bulkhead construction, micropiles, soil nailing, anchors and tiebacks, jet grouting, drilled shafts, CFA and displacement piling and soil mixing. You will report directly to the Project Manager and provide job level oversight of specialty geotechnical construction projects. Responsible for all on-site aspects of work, including: execution of work plan, quality control, quality assurance, monitoring and testing, site safety, equipment inventory management, material lead time and procurement and effective communication with subcontractors. You will supervise the field engineers and labor team and help implement Behavior Based Safety Programs ensuring OSHA safety regulations are met and enforced.
Geotechnical Superintendent job responsibilities include:
• Daily management of all on site construction activities and labor crews in accordance with the contract requirements for the projec
• Take direction from Project Manager while working on a project, directly supervise the Field Engineer on site and the craft labor team working on the project
• Implement construction plans, budgets and scheduling to optimize equipment and materials utilization
• Establish necessary tooling, crew size and make up to execute the detailed work packages efficiently, cost effectively to meet budget targets and monitor physical progress to track operational and financial performance
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant construction experience as a Superintendent overseeing geotechnical work
• Knowledge of geotechnical techniques including: earth retention systems, marine bulkhead construction, micropiles, soil nailing, anchors and tiebacks, jet grouting, drilled shafts, CFA and displacement piling and soil mixing
• Capable of setting up and performing pile load tests, setting up and testing anchors and performing quality control inspections
If you are interested in this Geotechnical Superintendent job in Houston, Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or Thomas.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.