The GES TECH Manager/Resource is a local site role that on-boards prior to site start-up. During the critical path timeline the role executes readiness activities prior to the start-up date.
- Provides start up technical support of the project.
- Develops process design requirements and documentation.
- Creates reports, analyze data, identify opportunities
- Hire, onboard and train mechanics during ramp-up period based on GES staffing estimates.
- Creates maintenance program to ensure system asset reliability
- Creates parts procurement and inventory practices to support cost of ownership reductions
- Aligns with business partners on action plans to implement/address and assess/adjust strategy as required to meet business needs and deliver continuous improvement
Post Deployment the role baselines to running the day to day GES Service Center.
Qualifications/Requirements Base Requirements and Skills:
- Resolve daily issues with GES pick center systems and operations
- Ensure on-time delivery through the execution of planned maintenance activities and prompt emergency responses
- Ensure leverage of AVANTIS for all maintenance activities and costs.
- Develop and execute mechanic skills assessment and training plans
- Develop equipment reliability improvement model - Root cause and FRACAS (failure reporting and corrective action systems)
- Plan and schedule work -( AM, PMs, Correctives, Improvements) with a high degree of customer involvement and collaboration
- Leverage Maintenance Metrics and results to drive improved system reliability
- Internal or external experience with an in-depth understanding of general maintenance and controls (PLC)
- Recognized for the ability to drive change and assess business process impacts
- Demonstrated experience in basic project management
- Demonstrated experience in maintenance management
Recommended Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful on-boarding of maintenance technicians
- Ensure integration of Service Center activities in the core maintenance function of the plant
- Maximum equipment up-time ensuring on-time service to sales
- Schedule / Manage Service Center Maintenance ensuring a high level of service to sales
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.