The GES Warehouse Department Manager is a local site role that on-boards prior to site start-up. During the critical path timeline the role executes readiness activities prior to the start-up date.
Qualifications/Requirements Base Requirements and Skills:
- Partners with program team on how to evolve existing operation to GES
- Responsible for collaborating with program team on standard operating procedures
- Manages early warehouse construction and installation activities
- Manages punch list
- Responsible for staffing models and the ongoing hiring, training and management of Service Center employees
- Post Deployment the role baselines to running the day to day GES Service Center.
- Resolve daily issues within the GES Service Center.
- Hire, onboard and train Warehousers during ramp-up period based on GES staffing estimates.
- Oversees materials/parts are available and on-site
- Daily management of individual operator performance
- Identifies and executes optimization opportunities
Recommended Key Performance Indicators:
- Bachelor Degree required
- 3+ years of Frito-Lay experience with an in-depth understanding of Operations (WHSE or DC)
- Cross-functional experiences with Sales, Sales Ops, Traffic, and Warehouse
- Recognized for the ability to drive change and assess business process impacts
- Job is region based
- Region travel plus once a period weekend start-ups
- Senior or Site Resource
- Execute GES Critical Path Warehouse Items as scheduled
- Successful On-boarding, Training and Certification of Warehouse Technicians
- Ensure adequate staffing levels during start-up and ramp-up weeks
- IFR maintained or improved at current site levels
- Achieve Cost/Case goals as outlined in project CAR
- Adjustment Accuracy
- Perfect Order %
- On-time Dispatch %
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.