Looking for a place to help others and achieve personal growth? Meet Vitamin T.
With over 30 years in the creative staffing industry as part of Aquent, Vitamin T is the best of both worlds: the excitement of a start-up inside a financially stable company with a global brand and solid reputation. Wait, was that 3 worlds? Regardless, we love what we do! At Vitamin T, we live to help ad agencies and mid-sized companies find the very best Creative talent around.
One of our 4 core principles is Continual Learning, and we're proud to provide incredible learning opportunities through structured training, conference and event opportunities and an awesome tuition reimbursement plan.
So if you're looking for a culture that encourages you to learn, grow and try new things - AND help others along the way, you've found it. If you want to come to work every day and be surrounded by smart, nice, determined-to-be-great people who care about others, you should work with us. We're committed to providing exceptional customer service, and we believe that happy, balanced people provide the best service around.
Our leaders are DRIVEN and achieve amazing things and better themselves. And we work HARD to make our customers ridiculously happy.
Now back to the job description. This leadership role is absolutely critical to our growth, so our Regional Director has some big responsibilities:
- Hire great people, deliver great training and quickly ramp up sales and service staff by providing clear goals that help them grow and develop.
- Lead account and metro city strategies.
- Directly responsible for delivering outstanding levels of customer service to Clients and Talent.
- Lead outbound sales and networking efforts aimed at finding Talent work and building long-term customer relationships.
- Lead recruitment and placement of high quality candidates through various channels with a strong emphasis on referral networking.
- Connect with customers each week through calls and client meetings to assess performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Embrace technology and lead by example through learning and evangelizing digital design trends.
- Be a brand ambassador in the creative community and help get our brand out in all local creative networks
- Exceed customer and internal expectations by providing clear communication and creative solutions to problems, always bringing a can-do attitude
- Be an incredible team player who works hard to help our team, our Talent, and our clients as we all get smarter and grow, grow, grow!
Sound like something you have the skills, experience and interest to be GREAT at? Then read on for what you'll need to bring with you to be considered:
- 7+ years of professional experience managing team of 8+ direct reports, with proven ability to select, hire, and develop great people and quickly address under-performers.
- Ability to foster a culture of learning and experimentation and a motivational team environment that thrives on making a difference and helping others.
- A solid online network (if you have fewer than 500 LinkedIn connections, then this role might not be right for you...)
- Any staffing and/or recruiting experience would be ideal
- Interactive design and/or technology experience would be fabulous
- Passion for advertising, interactive, and design fields absolutely necessary
If you're interested in joining one of the coolest teams out there, then send us your resume and professional online/social media contact info.
More Cool Stuff About Aquent | Vitamin T:
- Have a great job AND have a life. We say it, we mean it.
- Individualistic Approach. We encourage adding a personal touch to your work. We don't believe in a "one-size-fits-all" approach.
- Learn something new EVERY day. Continual learning is one of the pillars of our company, so bring your thirst for knowledge - we're ready! We offer an excellent tuition reimbursement program to help you keep learning, year after year.
- Generous benefits package: medical, vision, and dental benefits, generous 401(k) plan, FSA, tuition reimbursement, paid sick/vacation time, and more.
- Vacation when you need it. Unusually generous and flexible vacation offered; we believe in rewarding hard work as you achieve your goals! Oh, and we have an annual Hawaii House lottery to give staff a chance at a great place to enjoy that vacation.
- Industry Reputation. We're the world's largest Creative staffing firm.
- We're proud to give back to the community! From free online training at Aquent Gymnasium to robust talent health benefits to $25,000 in Design for Good grants, we show we care.
Vitamin T/Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Aquent helps leading companies achieve their goals by connecting them with talented marketing, creative and digital professionals on a contract basis.